Construction time is approximately 6 weeks if I must build your cabinet from scratch, or about 2 weeks if I have
completed cabinets on hand and must simply drill the recesses to your specifications. Custom builds and customizations
may take longer, based on their complexity. I will inform you at time of order confirmation of the estimated completion
time for your cabinet.
I will then contact you about two weeks before your cabinet is finished and ready to ship, to coordinate payment of the
balance due, plus applicable shipping charges.
For questions, additional information, or to order your cabinet, click here to email me. Please include a phone number at
which I can contact you to answer any questions, or discuss the details of your order (e.g. tray configuration, estimated
construction time, price confirmation, etc.).
* Due to fluctuations in the price of mahogany and other components, cabinet prices are subject to change without advance notice. However, once your order is
confirmed, your price is guaranteed not to increase.
** Shipping charges are for insured domestic US shipping via either FedEx or UPS Ground service. Because of this, I can only ship to a residential or business
street address, and not to a PO Box. Shipping to foreign destinations is priced on a case by case basis, usually via FedEx. The buyer is responsible for any/all
customs or other fees, taxes, and local procedures associated with international shipments to their respective country.
• 12 tray standard cabinets are priced at $350 each, plus $28 shipping. Doors can be added for an additional $40.
• 15 tray standard cabinets are priced at $400 each, plus $32 shipping. Doors can be added for an additional $45.
• 18 tray standard cabinets are priced at $455 each, plus $35 shipping. Doors can be added for an additional $50.
• Prices and shipping costs for custom cabinets is on a case by case basis. Please contact me to discuss your
Pricing and Ordering